• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

To do list linkable with note/sketch pad

vinegarjoe

Lurker
Jul 27, 2012
Hi, I'm looking for a good to do list app that I can sync between multiple android devices and link items to some sort of note pad/sketch pad. I have a galaxy note 2014 tablet and galaxy s3 phone. Even better would be if it could also access my google calendar. I like how I can link tasks to s memo in the calendar app for my phone, and I really like s note, but the tablet doesnt have the option to link tasks to anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the suggestion. Gnotes is a pretty good app. After playing with it a bit and trying some other similar apps, I realize what I really want is a to do list app that lets you make sub tasks, has a notes section and will allow me to attach files to specific tasks. I'm willing to pay a one time fee for an app like this but not a monthly subscription.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones