• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

To slide or not to slide, that is the question?

rleal2010

Android Enthusiast
May 6, 2010
Texas
I know that most posts get off topic, so I'll make this meaningless so if you guys get off topic, then I wont be butt hurt lol.

So have you guys gotten used to using the physical keyboard?

I had that clear film on there, and dirt started creepin in on the edges. When I tried to take the film off and put it back on, all these bubbles where on the plastic.

So now my phone is without a protective film strip, so I have gotten used to typing with the physical keyboard and its pretty easy!

Now I slide all the time. I do the electric slide whenever I can :)

I always see people saying that they got the slide for the keyboard but ironicly don't use it because swype is so superior; I actually use the keyboard quite often several times a day as a matter of fact even using it now to type this comment... I do like this keyboard, better than G1's and cliq's IMHO...

Upvote 0
I always see people saying that they got the slide for the keyboard but ironicly don't use it because swype is so superior; I actually use the keyboard quite often several times a day as a matter of fact even using it now to type this comment... I do like this keyboard, better than G1's and cliq's IMHO...

I was in love with swype at first, but now its off. Swype is more of an annoyance for me. I prefer the on screen non swype keyboard now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones