Too many storage locations in Astro File ManagerSupport

1. 3ricG

3ricG Well-Known Member

When browse file locations in Astro, I can see far too many storage locations:
    [​IMG]

The only locations that have files are "My Files 7" (my SD card) and "My Files 9" (local storage). Each of them are labeled as a usb drive (UsbDriveA - UsbDriveF), except "My Files 7" which is labeled "extSdCard". I haven't had this issue on any other Android devices I've installed Astro on, only my S4. It gets annoying when trying to browse quick, and seems overly cluttered when looking at it. Has anyone else run into this problem, or know how to fix it?

If there is no solution, is there an alternative file browser that is better than Astro?

Advertisement
    :
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

3. 3ricG

3ricG Well-Known Member

I used to use this in the past, but something about it made me stop using it. It looks great now, and definitely will work for me. Thanks!

Edit:
    Looks like this will let me stream from my samba shares as well, nice! With some other file managers I've used in the past, it had to copy the file down before I could watch it; which could take a while sometimes, and wasn't usually worth the wait. Thanks again!
    DragonSlayer95 likes this.
  4. iToddh

iToddh Member

I have the same thing for mine. I just starred the 2 locations and it made shortcuts for me in the list. Not as convenient, but it works for me. I may look into the other file manager also.
  5. jackdubl

jackdubl Well-Known Member

Are you rooted? If so, flashed more than one aosp rom?