• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Totally wiping browsing history?

twig

Lurker
Mar 2, 2010
Yo, I tried searching for this, but to no avail so here goes.

How do I go about completely deleting page history on the browser? If I press the back button it still takes me back to pages I've visited throughout the day.
Also, how do I make the home page load automatically when the browser is launched? I don't want people to see the smut I've been on during my last surfing session.

Cheers!

Hi twig. I had the same problem, the back button always goes back the previous page. Not having a home button, i've tryed another aproach on this. I've pressed Menu-Windows-and added a new "tab" (the plus in the upper left side of the screen),and then i would go automaticly to my home page. To Close the old tab, i've pressed menu-windows- and there you will see the both the tabs, switch to the first tab and close the first one (the old one) from the right upper corner of the window. Hope it helps. Cheers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones