• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

touch screen issue, oh and buttons too

Bearboy64

Aug 6, 2012
Miami
Hey guys, been a while... i've lately been having issues with my boost phone of ZTE Warp... now it was working just fine and now has decided to severely slow down... i don;t have many apps on it, but it seems the right bottom corner of my phone refuses to work and the buttons seem to have slowed down in reaction... now before going to a repair shop and finding out its something stupid... what do you guys think could be the cause of this and how can i fix? please help me

Hey guys, been a while... i've lately been having issues with my boost phone of ZTE Warp... now it was working just fine and now has decided to severely slow down... i don;t have many apps on it, but it seems the right bottom corner of my phone refuses to work and the buttons seem to have slowed down in reaction... now before going to a repair shop and finding out its something stupid... what do you guys think could be the cause of this and how can i fix? please help me

Could be a cache overload, try reboot into recovery and wipe cache. If that doesn't help then maybe a custom Rom would help? If neither works, its a hardware issue.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
ummm... i'm pretty sure it's not rooted... i have realy done anything to it to be honest...

try booting into stock recovery and clearing both caches. Power down the phone, Then hold the power button and volume up button togerher, it will vibrate release and you will be in stock recovery. The rest is self explanatory, or should be when you see the screen.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones