• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Transfix overview

Lilg37

Dec 9, 2010
I jus recently bought this phone about 2 hours ago and i can already say that i like the look and feel of iit, really smooth and clear as can be

I did find about 1000 flaws physically with the phone that u guys may agree with
1. WHERE THE **** IS THE CAMERA BUTTON!!!!! Seriously what phone doesnt have one and who wants to wait 20 seconds to take those "had to be there" moments
2. Why did u guys move the "B" key to the other side of the spave bar. Now everytime i go to tap it i hit the "N" key or just add a space.
Ill let you guys find the other 998 problems but those 2 really jerked my nerves.

But i love this phone nun the less, very responsive and lightwieght

Cant wait for root acess or customed roms
But i will if i have to
Dont forget to share ur input on this fantastic phone and remember
"Tap ur app draw, and camera should be in the 3rd or 4th row"
BECAUSE THEY NEEDED TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE B KEY ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE FRIGGIN SPACE BAR BY REMOVING THE ****ING CAMERA BUTTON

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones