• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help transform ultra

Lumed

May 19, 2013
Newark NJ
need help for my transform ultra just rooted it and installed megatron 6.1.1 and im having troble with my 3g dont know if i might of set the cpu nofrills wrong but i set it back to normal and it still slow on you tube videos for example they take realy long in playing,so i need to know what is a good seting to have on my cpu no frills overclock,also need to know if anyone got links to any themes for megatron 6.1.1 or if 6.0.4 themes are compatible with the 6.1.1 megatron, i would realy apreciate anybodys help please.

This thread would be better in the All Things Root section - more specialized attention. ;)

To answer your questions, as far as No-Frills is concerned, I would need more information on what you mean by videos playing slow. Are they loading slow, or are they slow as they're playing? Do videos flow continuously, or is there frequent buffering? If it's that they load slow and/or buffering issues, then it's not the CPU.

As for themes, the only theme currently available for Megatron 6.1.1 other than the theme that comes with the ROM is my Red-n-Black theme, found here. 6.0.4 themes will not work on 6.1.0/6.1.1, since there was a rather major change to the system between the two (I can't remember what was changed exactly, but the changelog on the first post should say).

Good luck. :)

Reactions: Lumed
Upvote 0
need help for my transform ultra just rooted it and installed megatron 6.1.1 and im having troble with my 3g dont know if i might of set the cpu nofrills wrong but i set it back to normal and it still slow on you tube videos for example they take realy long in playing,so i need to know what is a good seting to have on my cpu no frills overclock,also need to know if anyone got links to any themes for megatron 6.1.1 or if 6.0.4 themes are compatible with the 6.1.1 megatron, i would realy apreciate anybodys help please.

As far as videos are concerned try this ---> http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=5672931. This has mixed results but has helped several ppl.

Reactions: Lumed
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones