• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help triangle about service bars

captnmo

Lurker
Jun 23, 2010
My eris was having issues (scrolling to the left by itself and not scrolling back, shutting off, force closing everything, etc) so i took it into verizon and even the guy working there got frustrated so he did a factory reset (i think thats what you call it) and once it was FINALLY done he came out and said that my phone still had its problems. Once I learned that verizon no longer has phones like the enV, voyager, etc i just left since mine could still answer phone calls and some stuff on a good day, or so i thought. Once i got home and looked at my phone and it was done loading I noticed there was a triangle above my service bars and my phone has no connection to anything except wi-fi even though it has 2 bars of service. Sorry i'm not very good at explaining, but any help is great. I just want to know how to be able to re-connect it so i can at least make calls or send texts.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones