• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help trouble loading games

oscarquella

Lurker
Dec 24, 2010
I'm having trouble loading most of the games I've installed. When I try to open a game it just goes back to the main screen of my phone rather than actually opening the game. It's happened with angry birds, unblock me, slice it, and word feud. But with word feud I can open the app, but 9 times out of 10 when I see on the screen the games in which it is my turn and I click them, it directs me back to the screen that displays my games. I've tried to uninstall them and then reinstall them but that hasn't helped. Any ideas?

I'm having trouble loading most of the games I've installed. When I try to open a game it just goes back to the main screen of my phone rather than actually opening the game. It's happened with angry birds, unblock me, slice it, and word feud. But with word feud I can open the app, but 9 times out of 10 when I see on the screen the games in which it is my turn and I click them, it directs me back to the screen that displays my games. I've tried to uninstall them and then reinstall them but that hasn't helped. Any ideas?

This may have nothing to do with it, but are you running a launcher like ADW or LP? If so, try restarting the software. Also have you rebooted your phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones