• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Turn off 3G data and wifi during call

Hi,

I have been searching for an app that turns off 3G data and wifi during a phone call. Ideally, the app will also restore the services to their previous state after you hang up.

I have been looking through Google Play to no avail. Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Andrew

Search for "EasyProfiles Pro" in the Google Play store

Reactions: andrew1joe
Upvote 0
Hi,

I have been searching for an app that turns off 3G data and wifi during a phone call. Ideally, the app will also restore the services to their previous state after you hang up.

I have been looking through Google Play to no avail. Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Andrew

Hello Andrew,
please check Talk Intact app on Google Play. I have developed this app recently and it does exactly what you need. It turns off Mobile Data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Data Sync protocols during a phone call. Then it restores the protocols back automatically.

You can select which protocols to control (turn on/off).

It can work in two modes:

Mode 1.
Talk Intact turns off selected protocols each time the phone comes close to your ear.
Then it turns protocols on back each time the phone is moved away from a head. In this mode your phone remains fully functional during a call. E.g. you can read emails, use messengers, surf the web while talking (e.g. using speaker).

Mode 2:
Talk Intact turns off selected protocols first time the phone comes close to your ear.
Then the app turns protocols on after the call is ended. In this mode more battery power saved.

Please look for "Talk Intact" on Google Play or copy the part of url below:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.talkintact.tiapp

Best regards,
Georgy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones