• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Twitter widget and lists

chrissycc

Lurker
Sep 6, 2010
Hi,

I'm new to android, and loving it. I'm after a twitter app, that specifically has a widget that can display a list, rather than just the main timeline. I've tried lots of the popular apps but haven't managed to find anything that ticks that box.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Responding to my own post - just in case anyone had the same requirement!

Well, after reading a bit about Twidroyd and getting the freebie to open up directly to my desired twitter list, I went for it and paid out for the pro version. Unfortunately, while the app opens to the list, the widget doesn't :(

Anyone have any ideas - I've got 24 hours (22 1/2 now) to get a refund if not!

Upvote 0
Hey, found that widget, and it is really, really fat. Is there a way to either slim this one down, or find one that's easy to scroll through, or make this one easier to go to the next tweet, and NOT take up half the space on the screen. Sorry for my tone, I've been dying for an app like this. It's a pretty simple concept and the one that I found is chock full of derp.=P

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones