• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UK Satnav App

tom129

Lurker
Nov 25, 2011
Hey guys

Can anyone recommend a good natnav app for the samsung galaxy S2, I'd prefer a free one but I don't mind paying as long as its not to much. I'm going to use it next week for a mega drive to Scotland. I don't own my own satvan as I'm fairly local river and I know all the roads around here.

The most important thing is Speed Camera Notifications. this is a must

I've tried nav free but it doesn't display the camera locations

Hey guys

Can anyone recommend a good natnav app for the samsung galaxy S2, I'd prefer a free one but I don't mind paying as long as its not to much. I'm going to use it next week for a mega drive to Scotland. I don't own my own satvan as I'm fairly local river and I know all the roads around here.

The most important thing is Speed Camera Notifications. this is a must

I've tried nav free but it doesn't display the camera locations

CoPilot works well for me and is on a reduced price deal this Easter weekend. Speed cameras and warnings are a free option and seem to be updated on a regular basis - pretty accurate database in my experience.
Make sure you download maps over wifi though :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones