• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help unable hear playback, security measures

snoma01

Lurker
Mar 23, 2014
unable hear playback

Cube ACR 2.3.232 free version, android v12

A) unable hear playback

I have my Cube Connector on.

I was talking to someone with latest version of mobile app, LINE, and I taped it for test. When I clicked on playback, there was no sound.

B) security - how to safeguard our valuable data in address book

I read somewhere that call recording apps are extremely vulnerable to gaining access by third party as well as hacker to exploit one's data.

1) What measures have Cube ACR implemented so that our data in our smartphones are safe from unauthorized use and we would feel at ease using Cube ACR?

2) What is the latest version of your app (free version)?

3) If security is not being seriously enforced, I may have no choice but to uninstall this app.

unable hear playback

Cube ACR 2.3.232 free version, android v12

A) unable hear playback

I have my Cube Connector on.

I was talking to someone with latest version of mobile app, LINE, and I taped it for test. When I clicked on playback, there was no sound.

B) security - how to safeguard our valuable data in address book

I read somewhere that call recording apps are extremely vulnerable to gaining access by third party as well as hacker to exploit one's data.

1) What measures have Cube ACR implemented so that our data in our smartphones are safe from unauthorized use and we would feel at ease using Cube ACR?

2) What is the latest version of your app (free version)?

3) If security is not being seriously enforced, I may have no choice but to uninstall this app.
so this is not where you would go for support of this app.

you can go here https://cubeapps.io/ and scroll to the bottom for developer contact info.

also Cube ACR is a call recording app......and depending on where you live certain features maybe disabled according to the country's/state's law about call recording.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones