• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to download apps through Wifi

wow I'm sorry to hear that everyone is having problems? Like I said I barely had and problems with it unless i screwed around with things in the middle of transfer etc... i'm lucky as well... when I switch to wifi it dont charge me at all... so i do all my downloading from free access points... the odd time out I had to use telus hotspots which last month equaled to 250mb lol! Now I've just got in the habbit of downloading the files from a topsite and bypassing it all together...lol good ol usb :)

Keep in mind I keep a clean ran phone now... barely any apps etc.. when I installed a few to many apps at first root it screwed with my wifi vs telus hotspot where they both would run at the same time and nothing would download then... I had to re flash vun rec...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones