Unable to download apps through WifiSupport

Last Updated:

1. clquek

clquek New Member This Topic's Starter

I just got my MS for about more than a week now and I am facing a problem with downloading apps through wifi.
    It will just get stuck at "Starting download...".
    Anyone knows a solution for this? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. Xavier

Xavier Well-Known Member

I've had this problem since day one... It's weird and I have no idea for a fix :s

3. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

I have only had a problem with this if I disabled certain things or changed from wifi to data right in the middle of downloading other then that it works fine. This can be many things what have you tried?

4. Qazz~

Qazz~ Member

yeah, whole market acts weird for me when i use it on wifi, certain pages won't load as well

5. Brendanmurphy

Brendanmurphy Well-Known Member

Not a milestone issue. Ive had this problem with the dream, magic and now Milestone. It doesn't happen with the X10 so i guess its only with default android for some reason.

6. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

wow I'm sorry to hear that everyone is having problems? Like I said I barely had and problems with it unless i screwed around with things in the middle of transfer etc... i'm lucky as well... when I switch to wifi it dont charge me at all... so i do all my downloading from free access points... the odd time out I had to use telus hotspots which last month equaled to 250mb lol! Now I've just got in the habbit of downloading the files from a topsite and bypassing it all together...lol good ol usb :)

Keep in mind I keep a clean ran phone now... barely any apps etc.. when I installed a few to many apps at first root it screwed with my wifi vs telus hotspot where they both would run at the same time and nothing would download then... I had to re flash vun rec...