Unboxing Photos And Another Video

Last Updated:

1. kafkef

kafkef Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Twitter Captures A Nexus One Unboxing And Another Video

"A number of pictures have hit the web now showing the Nexus One, aka the Google Phone, in the flesh. But there haven

Advertisement
  2. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member

Someone is sooooooooo f'ing fired!

3. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Well-Known Member

Only if they know who it is. Doesn't look like you can see the dudes face that much in the video.

Or, Google can use their massive resources and get Twitter to run those IPs!! :cool:

Nonetheless, nice pictures. I have a DROID and I'll switch to this as soon as it comes out.

4. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

Yep, they're getting canned. Can't tell who it is? Yes you can, look at the back of the phone. Notice the QR code? I remember another site had pics and there was a post it over that area which was weird to me. Now I know why.

5. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

how much is thing gonna be? or it hasnt been released

6. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

Interesting things to note. The battery is stamped by HTC which would be the only HTC branding on the phone. But something that was rumored before which I thought curious is true, only a 4gb SD card (you can see the 4 on the SD card on the battery shot). Mass consumer device with only a 4GB card (aka half of what the Hero line comes with)?
    Spy Shots: What New HTC Android Phone is This? (HTC Dragon?) | The Unlockr
    Also comparing to the unlockr pic the silver band on the back seems to have gone from sunken to raised. Also what appears to be the gold sunken area around the camera seems to be plugged up. That area appeared (to me at least) like the external speaker ala the Sprint Hero.
    Sprint Hero Gallery

7. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Well-Known Member

Possibly.

BiGMERF, it's rumored to be $200 but who knows. Most likely it won't be that affordable especially if it's coming to T-Mobile.

8. Q N1NJA

Q N1NJA New Member

Some leaks are intentional. Notice how spaced these are? It helps the Buzz. :)

9. JoeProcopio

JoeProcopio Well-Known Member

well..if anyone is getting fired...it will be 2 people...did you see the guy in the glasses in the reflection...and the guy holding the phone is using 2 hands, so he wouldn't be able to hold the camera for the video...plus...is that an iPhone taking the video?

i believe in the intentional leak theory though...being in advertising, nothing is leaked unless they want it to be leaked...why would they give these to employees to play with if they didn't think some leaks would be made? unless the employees signed NDAs, it is expected.