Uninstalled Apps Take Up Memory?

Last Updated:

1. mamiamjo

mamiamjo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've down loaded quite a few apps that I have since uninstalled. I noticed that they are still listed on the My Downloads list with an option to reinstall.
    My question is, are these apps gone or are they still taking up some of the precious memory? If they are, is there a way to free upmore space by completely removing them?

Advertisement
  2. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member

If you deleted, or unistalled them, they should be gone. You will still see them in your downloads because you did download them, but thats more or less a list that Market keeps, which is why you are seeing that.

Just think of it as a record of your transactions. Which is helpful when you have actually paid for the app, as you wont have to do so again.

3. mamiamjo

mamiamjo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That's good to know.

Thanks!

4. The Tinker

The Tinker New Member

hi there

how do i then remove the deleted apps from the download list, i didn't pay for it and don't want it in my downloads. What do I need to do to get rid of it

Thanks for any help.

5. Little Darwin

Little Darwin Well-Known Member

I uninstall by clicking on the name in the My Downloads in the Market... Click on the app you have uninstalled and see what options it gives you. It will probably let you delete it.