• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unknown android game pearls #1

TURN Free: Fun game?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AdrianBLoke

Lurker
Aug 21, 2015
Hi guys!

So I am a frequent browser of the new/recent sections of the android market. I find that alot of good quality (indie) games get buried under the trillion dollar companies that make the farmville's and candy crushes. That is why I thought, why not make a thread where I show you guys the unknown game 'pearls' of the android gaming world! My idea is to post an unknown game every week or month and let you guys comment on what you think about it. So obviously, this would be my first thread. I am not sure yet if I'm allowed to make a series of threads or if I should just put a new comment here in this thread every week but I'll look into it.

So the first game would be this one that was released yesterday:

It's called TURN Free made by my brother and I'm thorougly enjoying this game right now. It's a quite simple game if you think about it but it's hard to do, which makes it so incredibly fun. It has online integration to allow leaderboards.

Tell me what you think about this game. I'll play it for a while and next week I'll look for a new game to post!

Last edited:
Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones