• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unlocking sliding bar

Hi there!

Very recently I've bought myself an X10, and am loving it so far.

The only slight annoyance is that it tends to alter things in my pocket, and I have no idea how to change it. The first example was when I started texting, and the text came up in Japanese, even though the keyboard was in English (This is through Handscent SMS). I have since fixed the problem, and now find it quite funny turning it back on and annoying friends with symbols that they can't make out at all. :D

My current problem is that the unlocking bar, instead of needing to be swiped from the bottom left up and to the right, has moved to the bottom right, needing to be swiped up and to the left. This feels un-natural, and really needs to be changed back. I've been browsing this site for an answer but can't seem to find one, although I'm sure somebody here will be able to help me out!

Regards, Jim.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones