• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root unrooted for the soak test..can't root now

Is it possible to revert back to .893 with RSDLite, root and then apply the update?

I am going to say not yet. Coming from .901 you could not flash 5.5.893 with rsdlite because it would fail. You might and this is a stretch us Timmy10shoes post on how to unbrick your bionic and follow the steps for 5.9.901 since .901 and .902 are very similar. If you try this you would flash .902 in place of .901. Like I said this is a long shot and you do this at your own risk.

Upvote 0
I am going to say not yet. Coming from .901 you could not flash 5.5.893 with rsdlite because it would fail. You might and this is a stretch us Timmy10shoes post on how to unbrick your bionic and follow the steps for 5.9.901 since .901 and .902 are very similar. If you try this you would flash .902 in place of .901. Like I said this is a long shot and you do this at your own risk.
That's what I figured. I'm not having any issues but I know those questions are coming.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones