• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Upadate Automatically Checkbox and Update All box in Market

Terry S

Jul 17, 2010
Okay so we have 4 Captivates in our house. 3 of the 4 have received the update notification and have been updated. (Mine has not). None of these phones are rooted. My son noticed this morning when he goes into the market on his phone and goes to downloads. There are 3 things that are different. First off there is a button that says "Update All", he can click on this to update all of the apps that need to be updated. Second, when he goes into an individual download there are now 2 buttons at the top one says "Comments" the other says "About". The Third change is that under those 2 buttons there is now a check box that can be checked that says "Update Automatically". Anyone know why he has these 3 new options and no one else does?

and BOOM... I have the "froyo" market as well...

I updated my phone and I noticed my market was a completely different setup on my phone :)

mine now looks like this.... (just in english haha)
android_2-2_froyo_market_app_details.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones