Update facebook friends to your contactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. garciadg32

garciadg32 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a motorola defy and i wanted to get recently added facebook friends on my contacts. Is there any way to update that?

Advertisement
  2. parnold78

parnold78 New Member

I have the same problem any assistance would be appreciated?

3. natnat

natnat Well-Known Member

plus 2 on that. Only some of my contacts have linked to facebook and I cant get the others to_On the desire you would just go to settings-link-facebook but there does not seem to be an option on the defy, just an option to link to another contact.frustration!!!!!!!!

4. J3D1

J3D1 Member

I am not seeing my facebook contacts in my 'contacts' but when I go to type a message I get suggested contacts from my facebook contact list. weird

5. BobbyPhoenix

BobbyPhoenix Well-Known Member

Have you gone to accounts and added your Facebook account under the Motoblur account? If you just add it under the regular Facebook app account the contacts won't link/sync. When you go to accounts you should see two different Facebook icons. One is for Motoblur (on the top), and one for the regular app (on the bottom).

6. buddyo31

buddyo31 New Member

Click on contacts, then select the browser icon (online directories), then select facebook, then menu refresh.

What I can't figure out is how to refresh my facebook contacts in my calender. I deleted a bunch of friends but their birthdays are still in my calender. WTF:eek:

7. MiToMa

MiToMa New Member

Hi,

where do you have that "menu refresh"? When I'm in my contacts and only showing the facebook ones, there is no option to refresh.

cheers