• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Update Version June 17

mrhomiec

Android Enthusiast
May 16, 2010
Arizona
after this update came out yesterday, has anyone had any problem with the app?

i have a profile that will automatically resume playing music when my phone connects to my car's bluetooth. Tasker will know the profile is active because it turns green, but it doesn't activate.

also, Tasker all of a sudden jumped to the top of my battery usage. it keeps waking my phone according to Better Battery Stats.

i uninstalled and reinstalled. and i restarted my phone too. not sure about the battery usage yet, but the car profile still isn't working.

yea, mine is set to "Cmd Toggle Pause Simulate Media Button On" and it's not working anymore.

also, i just noticed another thing that's not working. i have a profile that turns data off when the screen is off. and while messing around with Tasker trying to figure this out, it force closed.

EDIT
so i ended up deleting and re-adding all my profiles and tasks. so far, my one with turning data off is working again. will not be able to test the car profile until later today.

ANOTHER EDIT
yea, i had to delete every profile and task, then re-add them. i tried to just delete the task, and re-create it, but that didn't work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones