• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help US Cellular support???

rickyrayjay

Lurker
Nov 28, 2011
sorry, im new to the forum, so i apologize if this is in the wrong area and would appreciate if someone can move/forward it to the right place.

im a us cellular customer with the Galaxy S4, model SCH-R970.

i found a root method by googling that worked well and have flashed CM10.2 successfully. but there is not yet any camera support. still waiting...

i have tried pacman rom and it gets stuck in a boot loop at the pacman splash screen, so i went back to stock with my backup.

just wondering if anyone can direct me to a forum/support page where i can ask questions and search info on my specific model and carrier for the best roms and such.

everywhere i look seems to not include US Cellular variants.

**also, is there any sort of a live chat support/community live chat (similar to IRC on linux possibly?) available for androidforums or xda?

Please help. :D
Much appreciated.
Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones