• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

V Cast video

chrlswltrs

Extreme Android User
Nov 12, 2009
Seattle
On Phandroid it says V Cast video is now available for android. On the Verizon website it now shows the Droid, Eris, and Incredible all compatible. When I search the market I can not find it. Has anyone added it to their Droid or Eris yet and how did you do it?

From the press release

Beginning today, V CAST Video can be found in the Verizon Channel in Android Market™ on all Android smartphones from Verizon Wireless: DROID by Motorola, DROID ERIS™ by HTC, Motorola DEVOUR™, DROID Incredible by HTC and LG Ally™. V CAST Video on Android devices is available for a $10 monthly subscription in addition to a smartphone data plan.

I agree I can't find the app under the Verizon section ether.

Upvote 0
Just got mine too and tried it out. Pretty good content, just wished it worked on WiFi. I am paying for it so I should be able to use it at home where my 3G service isn't very good.

I'm pretty sure that if you're paying the $10/month you can use it on your pc/mac just like you would on your phone, I haven't even looked to confirm my point, but earlier I saw somewhere that the $3 a month was for phone only and the $10 was for phone AND your computer. Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones