• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

v7.1.2 GamerROM®11 v5.0 For jflte Updated: 7/19/18 Powered By: Pure™ Graphics HD (Discontinued)

D

Deleted User

ctOS.png

Welcome to GamerROM®11

Our newest release before 2018 is now available for download with new improvements from mistakes made in ctOS 10, this OS not only bring CPU & GPU to their max performance capabilities, without the cost of losing battery life.

This OS is remade from scratch to not only improve everyday gaming tasks, but simple ones a well, this year for 2018 we wanted to minimally take the OS to a new direction for the future giving not only performance but as well design and unique services that can bring your old S4 out of the box and be all in 1 multi entertainment device, also with ctOS 11 you'll be able to access our ctOS Network servers to play any game online with fast and secured services

Features:

• ctOS®Network Enabled Game on the fastest gaming network
  • More Secured to protect your privacy across multiple installed applications
  • Optimized for Gaming & Daily Simple Tasks
  • New Web kit Powered By: Google's Android System Webview for optimal browsing and application performance & security
  • Optimal Fast Charging Enabled OS will help charge your phone to 50% or higher in 30 Mins or less
  • Graphics Engine is Powered By Our All new Pure™ Graphics HD Engine to improve HD Quailty in intense games and applications
  • Optimal Boot Times & Much More
Why Not give it a try something new will always bring gaming to the next level and closer of making life much simpler!

IMPORTANT: We are only supporting the following model(s) at this time: SGH-M919 (jfltetmo), SCH-I545 (jfltevzw), SGH-I337 (jflteatt), & GT-I9505 (jfltexx) & SPH-I720 (jfltespr)

NOTICE: You are soul responsible for any damages caused by this OS, this doesnt't mean our OS will break your device, this means if you screw up your device during the process of either but not limited to installing the OS improperly or installing 3rd Party applications that may alter the OS that is not compatible. We RECOMMEND that to not report bugs if the OS has been altered or tampered with by 3rd Party Applications that are not Pre-Installed by default. your are fully RESPONSIBLE for all damages caused by Installing & Using this OS, You can see the full agreement here for more info: http://www.ctosnetwork.xtgem.com/terms you can also check if any services regarding the described services above are available at: http://www.ctosnetwork.xtgem.com/serverstatus please be aware that we can discontinue this OS or any services we provide 30 days after notice at anytime this includes services that may require ctOS Network Services to access.

Download Updates for ctOS(R)Network on Aptoide Free Here: http://cyberdev.store.aptoide.com/a...4/39533422/ctOS®Network-Online+Gaming+Network

NOTICE: CGS TV IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED AND NO LONGER IN BUILDS, THE BUILD CGS TV WAS REMOVED IN WAS V3.0!

OS Official Release Date: 12/22/2017

OS Official Discontinuation Date: 8/4/2018

Download OS Here: https://mega.nz/#F!FBwn0RRa!oVFHMNXgPerX5B4eDvjvRQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: El Presidente
Changelog For v5.0:

Sorry for not updating the OS in 4 months my S4's Motherboard fried and wouldnt boot so it took time for me to decide in investing into a replacement board but i did and heres the new update!

* Fixed an Issue that caused OS to shut off without a proper shutdown

* Added a New CyanogenMod bootanimation

* We finally updated the jflteatt to the latest version

* Reaudjusted the hwui & gpu composition

* Added a new line to force Google Setup wizard to check a new server to download any available hot fixes upon setting up for first time uses (auto hotfixes will auto download upon every boot beyond setup w/out notification to apply fixes in case of OS Abondonement or retire of OS)

* Updated All Apps to their latest versions

* Updated Busybox to v1.28

* Updated Kernel with latest security fixes & configs

Changelog For v4.0:

* Improved Launcher Design

* Added some lines to build.prop from Oreo to improve dalvik VM

* Updated Google Search Lite

* Updated Busybox to v1.28.3

Changelog For v3.3:

* Improved System Performance

* Updated Kernel & it's Security Measure

* Updated Gapps

* Improved RAM to be more Dynamic

* Fixed YouTube Quality bug

* Added OS Support for the following Model(s): SGH-I337 (jflteatt) & SCH-I545 (jfltevzw)

Changelog For v3.0:

* Updated ctOS®Network to v1.5.0

* Updated Fonts to a New Pixel 2 Fonts

* Updated YouTube

* Added New Google Pixel Bootanimation

* Improved Default Connectivity

Changelog For v2.3:

* Added the ctOS®Network Online Gaming Network

* Added Google Instant Apps v2.17

* Fixed random app crashing

Changelog For v2.2:

* Added New Screencast application (ONLY Updateable via OS Updates)

* Updated Gmail

* Improved Dalvik VM

* Added Support & New Folder in MEGA for GT-I9505 jfltexx

* Fixed bug where webpages were slow in some ocaisions & as well for applications

Changelog For v2.1:

* New Kernel with STweaks Support

* Improved OS Overall

* Removed CGS TV

* Improved Old Application Support

* Fixed crashing with certain applications

Changelog For v2.0:

* Renamed OS to GamerROM 11

* Updated YouTube, Gmail, Google Play Store etc.

* Added a high end Pure Graphics HD Engine for applications/Games require more resources to improve graphical visuals and fps improvement for intense usage when playing a game

* Added February 5, 2018 Security Patch

* In "Flasher" the flasher will now install LineageOS's Official Root Add-On, instead of manually installing it separately

* Updated Busy Box to v1.28.1 and set flasher to flash as a separate folder during install before flashing to "/system/xbin"

* Added ro.product.gpu= and ro.product.cpu= to build.prop for optimal hardware recognition

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones