• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale VERIZON 64GB iPHONE 4S WITH A LOT OF ACCESSORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadYOacTiVe

Android Expert
Dec 10, 2009
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale (Will consider trade for a 16gb Nexus 7 plus $325)

Device/Item(s)
Verizon 64GB iPHone 4S
.V

Price
..$525.00

Shipping Included?
UPS Ground shipping included. Will provide a tracking number when shipped.
.S.

Payment Options
..Paypal Only

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items. Has screen protector on front and back.

Extra Included Items
Griffin Aircurve, iSimple Megaphone (like the aircurve), extra USB cable, car charger, new accessory kit with USB cig plug adapter, cable, charging dock, wall charger. Also included is a purple Case Mate Barely There case and some extra screen protectors and skins. Throwing in a Sony iphone clock radio too. Haven't tried it with the 4S but worked with the 4.

Additional Information/Comments
I have 100% ebay feedback under username radyoactve and have been a member since 1998. I am listed in the sticky here for having multiple successful transactions. The phone is an apple warranty replacement with no scratches at all. Been in a case with screen protectors since we got it.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

P1020847.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones