• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Bricked Note 2

Jul 22, 2010
Hey guys, I bricked my Galaxy Note 2 and have gone through everything to recover it but nothing seems to be working. Odin recognizes my phone and everything. I downloaded the stock file but once I it reaches .sboot in odin it says fail every single time. I have tried different cables I have removed the md5 to make it a .tar. file but nothing as worked, I downloaded the file again just in case it was a corrupt file. I really don't know what to do at this point I could really use help! Thanks

Any luck on xda? If not, what saved mine was using odin to flash root66 or something like that. But now I'm scared to mess with the bootloader which is what boned it the first time! I tried following whatever their guru's name is over there, flashed the baseline and that was that! Finally six hours later I find where someone had found a room that didn't check the sbin. Now I'm gun shy on the whole boot loader trick. Waiting for a one click solution.

Upvote 0
Any luck on xda? If not, what saved mine was using odin to flash root66 or something like that. But now I'm scared to mess with the bootloader which is what boned it the first time! I tried following whatever their guru's name is over there, flashed the baseline and that was that! Finally six hours later I find where someone had found a room that didn't check the sbin. Now I'm gun shy on the whole boot loader trick. Waiting for a one click solution.

Here is your 1 click

One Click Bootloader Unlock and Root Available for Verizon’s Galaxy Note 2 – Droid Life

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones