• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Copied files not showing up on my Note 3

darkcyber

Android Expert
Nov 12, 2009
North Alabama
OK, I have rooted and got everything up and running. I created a Slot1 and installed Hyperdriver RSL7. Now, I have downloaded JellyBean 4.3 ROM and a stock tar file for Odin and when have copied both of these to my Note 3 the exact same way I did the Hyperdrive rom and once I copy them over I check from my computer and it shows them there. I unplug my Note 3 from my computer and go into root explorer and look and they are there. But when I boot up with SafeStrap and go to my created slot2 and try to install JellyBean the file is not there. I don't see the Odin file either. I rebooted and then hook my Note 3 back up to my computer and using Windows Explorer go look and neither are there ???? I am copying them to my 64 gb external card, not my 32 gb internal one. Just like I did with Hyperdrive.

I have done this numerous times :mad: Anyone got any suggestions how to get these on there and make them stick?

That is strange DC, I've never seen that before. Can you copy other files, like music or whatever to the external card and they stick?

Honestly, I haven't tried any other files. I was just trying to get the tar file for Odin and Jellybean ROM on there. I put them on the internal card and they stuck. Going to try and copy them over from within the phone and see.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones