• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon In-Store Display Units

Does anyone know when display units will be available to try out in the Verizon stores? Will they not be there until the 4/29 release date?

I'd really like to have the hands-on opportunity before I plunk down a couple of Benjamin's on this phone.

they will be there on the 4/29.

My "guess" is some stores might have them a couple days early. If your nice and/or lucky and ask, they might let you play with it.

Upvote 0
I asked at a VZW store this weekend and the manager said he expects them to come in this Thursday during a weekly shipment, but wasn't 100% sure. If you really want to know call your local store.

I called my local store, and they said they don't have a official release date yet for in store. But they were taking pre-orders online for it. Good thing I am buying mine online!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones