Verizon Upgrade Discounts Besides NE2?

Last Updated:

1. Kiddp

Kiddp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know if Verizon offers any type of discount on top of the New Every 2 if you are upgrading from a non-smartphone to a smartphone? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

No.

3. rezeew

rezeew Well-Known Member

Nothing like that, but if you upgrade your calling plan far enough in advance you might be able to talk them into a larger NE2. (If you're getting $30 instead of $50 or whatever)

I'm getting $100 because I've been on some ungodly expensive plan. When I get my incredible my bill's actually going down.

4. Aimy77

Aimy77 Well-Known Member

I was wondering how people got the $100.... I thought I was getting scammed!

5. DroidDave

DroidDave Active Member

Yeah I get 20% off my data plan and 20% off my voice plan because I work as an educator in the public school system in CT. I think any city or state job will get you 15% off your plan. I got 20% because I've been with VZ since 1998.

6. nikkix

nikkix Member

really? i was under the impression that you could also get an upgrade after oneyear? thats what the manager told me

7. DroidDave

DroidDave Active Member

Yeah I also was told I can upgrade after a year too. You know phone tech is going to move at light speed now. In 3 months the HTC EVO will be out and 3 months from then something better will arrive. Pretty soon we will have some Star Trek type shit to transport us to where we want to go.