• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Upgrade Question - NE2?

jtrink

Apr 8, 2010
Hey everyone,

I was planning on pre-ordering the HTC INC today however I had a verizon account question. My contract end date is 5/27/10, but my NE2 is June of 2011. How can this be? I am eligible for my annual discount - which I'll probably end up using.

On another note I can't login to myVerizon to order the phone! It seems to be down at the moment....

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, I guess the NE2 is not available to me. What would stop me from letting my contract expire at the end of May and then create a new contract with the NE2 discount?

Doesn't make sense to me.

You couldn't start a new contract with your NE2 if it's not available. It could be a number of things why your NE2 is not available at the moment. It's hard to tell without seeing the history. Did you switch anything on your plan? Did you come off someone elses plan onto your own? Whens the last time you received discounted equip?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones