Verizon Upgrade Question - NE2?General

Last Updated:

1. jtrink

jtrink Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone,

I was planning on pre-ordering the HTC INC today however I had a verizon account question. My contract end date is 5/27/10, but my NE2 is June of 2011. How can this be? I am eligible for my annual discount - which I'll probably end up using.

On another note I can't login to myVerizon to order the phone! It seems to be down at the moment....

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

you'll know as soon as you login to myverizon. Select the incredible pre-order and it will show you your price. It should show you the 2 year price plus online discount and your NE2 discount if it's availible to you.

3. Blaven

Blaven Active Member

My NE2 was set to be up May 10th but i had it bumped up to April 15th. My contract end date is August or September i can't remember but they are probably off due to you upgrading before or something since the NE2 is on a 20 month rotation.

4. jtrink

Yeah, I guess the NE2 is not available to me. What would stop me from letting my contract expire at the end of May and then create a new contract with the NE2 discount?

Doesn't make sense to me.

5. BiggaAdams

BiggaAdams Member

You couldn't start a new contract with your NE2 if it's not available. It could be a number of things why your NE2 is not available at the moment. It's hard to tell without seeing the history. Did you switch anything on your plan? Did you come off someone elses plan onto your own? Whens the last time you received discounted equip?

6. jtrink

I figured it out. Thanks for the help everyone!