• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Two words: Red Zone. RedZone. As in NFL RedZone on your Verizon Droid. That is all I need to hear to become ecstatically excited about the re-launch of the Verizon-exclusive NFL Mobile app in the Android Market. Yeah, I didn’t realize they pulled it down, either, after I downloaded the initial release of the app [...]

More...

If you downloaded the old app (before July 22nd), you don't have to pay at all this year (even for the video)...

Hey, Football Fans: NFL Mobile From Verizon Wireless Sports a New Look and... -- IRVINE, Calif., July 23 /PRNewswire/ --

Verizon Wireless customers who downloaded NFL Mobile prior to July 22 will continue to enjoy all of the features of the app at no additional cost through Super Bowl XLV. Usage of the app will continue to be charged according to the customer's data package.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones