• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizonwireless Final bill

pkane

Lurker
Jan 4, 2019
Has anyone else experience major issues getting Verizon to mail a final itemized bill. I'm going on 60 days of attempting to rec'v a final bill. The carrier I moved to is suppose to pay off my equip expenses, but only gives a limited time to make this happen. Almost seems like Verizon is purposely slowing the process. Thoughts?

Did you sign up for paperless billing? It's been a few years since I had VZW, but I seem to remember getting like a $5 credit for going paperless. You may need to log into your VZW account and print off your last bill.
I believe I did, but it doesn't matter because as soon as you end service with them, the immediately disable you access to you online acct. It is the craziest thing I have experienced....simply trying to get a final bill. :mad:

Upvote 0
I believe I did, but it doesn't matter because as soon as you end service with them, the immediately disable you access to you online acct. It is the craziest thing I have experienced....simply trying to get a final bill. :mad:
:( They never were the friendliest to deal with. Have you tried going into a VZW store directly. I've had bills printed in store before when I had a question. Or try an authorized reseller so you aren't dealing with corporate.

Reactions: Jfalls63
Upvote 0
I recently also terminated my contract with Verizon, because I don't like this company, they are not the same as before. Then the service was at a high level, the customers were taken care of, not like now. In addition, the last straw for me was that I hear about frequent cases of fraud. There is even Verizon Carding Method, which describes in detail how to steal a customer's personal data, and use this data to steal funds from accounts. In fact, this is not very cool and I urge everyone to be careful. Read more about this method to prevent such fraud and warn yourself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones