• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Vibrate on touch feedback is missing with the Jelly Bean update!

Bibi97

Lurker
Jan 29, 2013
I just updated the Jelly Bean update and I'm still getting used to it. One thing that is really bugging me is that there is no feedback when I type something or touch the three buttons at the bottom. The option for a vibrate on touch feedback is visible (Settings>Sound>bottom of the screen "Vibrate on touch"). This option is grayed out and I can not figure out how do turn it back on. Can anyone help me? (I have a HTC One S)

I just updated the Jelly Bean update and I'm still getting used to it. One thing that is really bugging me is that there is no feedback when I type something or touch the three buttons at the bottom. The option for a vibrate on touch feedback is visible (Settings>Sound>bottom of the screen "Vibrate on touch"). This option is grayed out and I can not figure out how do turn it back on. Can anyone help me? (I have a HTC One S)

Hi,
Mine works just fine! The haptic on the 3 buttons and with keyboard!

Try doing a factory reset [save your data first = contacts, messages..] and tell me what's the resolve.
BTW, i did a factory reset right after the update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones