Vibrate question

1. stp84

stp84 Member

I love the Droid so far but have a couple issues with vibrate. When I recieve a notification I have it set to vibrate but it only vibrates with a couple quick pulses. This may not be enough vibration for me to notice at times while its in my pocket. Is there away to adjust the frequency of vibrations?

Advertisement
  2. Telexen

Telexen Well-Known Member

I haven't seen one...maybe an app will become available.

It's really just something you'll have to get used to. Some people get spoiled by having phones that vibrate very hard. I've never had a phone that I can feel vibrate in my pocket...yet I can hear my roommate's phone vibrate from across the house when it's on a hard surface.
  3. koticphreak

koticphreak Well-Known Member

I'm kind of in the same boat, the vibrate is very short but really hard. I keep my phone on my desk while at work - and the whole office can hear it vibrate when I get a text message... Would love to make it vibrate softer for longer.
  4. scheng12

scheng12 Well-Known Member

I know the Handcent messaging allows you to pick a vibrate pattern. I'm not sure if it allows you to make it a softer vibrate though
  5. zebroid1

zebroid1 Member

Not that I get very many important text messages, but sometimes they're time-sensitive. I have missed a couple in the past few days cuz the buzzes are so short. I hope some programmer is out there reading this forum...
  6. CrunchSA

CrunchSA Member

Get the app Missed Call