1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

victim of bad portSupport

1. chilz

chilz Well-Known Member

damn charger port went bad so i called vm and spent 3 hours till finally some guy gets on and says im under warrenty but when i asked about class a replacement they didnt know what do respond so i spoke with a few more supervisers and now im supposed to get a class a replacement hopefully i do

Advertisement
    :
  2. RolaAddict

RolaAddict Well-Known Member

class A?
  3. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

There are 3 classes of replacement, a is basically new and never activated in the original box with all accessories, b might be missing the original box or accessories and c is just the bare phone. Virgin usually only supplies class a during the first 30 days, unless you argue a bit. :p
  4. RolaAddict

RolaAddict Well-Known Member

Ah thanks for that tip :)
  5. thIsgUy20

thIsgUy20 Well-Known Member

When you get that new one if the charger starts messing up or charger on phone messes up. I would say try a HTC charger if u got one. Yea I no its a different company but on mt triumph with the stock charger and ones I bought I would have to wiggle the charger and hold the charger in place and it sucked. But I got the evo v and I use that charger and it works perfectly I don't have to hold it or wiggle just plug and charge and doesn't matter what position its in.
  6. chilz

chilz Well-Known Member

i had already ordered one it was like 4$ on ebay that was the first test before i called the vm idiot squad