Support victim of bad port

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chilz, Jan 10, 2013.

1. chilz

chilz Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    damn charger port went bad so i called vm and spent 3 hours till finally some guy gets on and says im under warrenty but when i asked about class a replacement they didnt know what do respond so i spoke with a few more supervisers and now im supposed to get a class a replacement hopefully i do

Advertisement
  2. RolaAddict

RolaAddict Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Male
    Electronics sales and repairs
    Virginia
    class A?

3. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Dec 12, 2010
    Male
    Disabled
    CT, USA
    There are 3 classes of replacement, a is basically new and never activated in the original box with all accessories, b might be missing the original box or accessories and c is just the bare phone. Virgin usually only supplies class a during the first 30 days, unless you argue a bit. :p

4. RolaAddict

RolaAddict Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Male
    Electronics sales and repairs
    Virginia
    Ah thanks for that tip :)

5. thIsgUy20

thIsgUy20 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Male
    Shreveport, LA
    When you get that new one if the charger starts messing up or charger on phone messes up. I would say try a HTC charger if u got one. Yea I no its a different company but on mt triumph with the stock charger and ones I bought I would have to wiggle the charger and hold the charger in place and it sucked. But I got the evo v and I use that charger and it works perfectly I don't have to hold it or wiggle just plug and charge and doesn't matter what position its in.

6. chilz

chilz Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    i had already ordered one it was like 4$ on ebay that was the first test before i called the vm idiot squad