• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Video Recorder for Ice Cold Sandwich ROM

tilmiz

May 25, 2012
Hi all,
i am using Ice Cold Sandwich ROM version 8.0. The ROM is working perfectly fine but i have a slight problem. The video recorder of the ROM is not working. elaborated, its not recording videos whereas the Camera and the Panorama mode are working perfectly. i googled for the issue and saw that there is a issue in the ROM.
Can anyone suggest me a third party video recorder which is working for them. i am using an htc desire HD. Thanks in advance

On the XDA thread for IceColdSandwich, they suggest the following:

Videoillusion

I cannot comment on this though, as I do not use the video camera!

Hi, if you get this app working, please let us know!!

ICS is great, super quick, and good on battery, but no video!

I have played with Videoillusion for weeks now, and although it does record, it crashes and freezes when you pan, not so good as a VR?

The camera and video are superb on a stock DHD, it's a shame the developers haven't managed it on ICS, wonder if they ever will??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones