• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [VIDEO TUTORIAL] Rearrange icons on your notification bar

I thought you said you installed everything hoping it would override existing folder

yeah i did but when the new one installed it automatically put itself in its own file nice and neat with all the folders there. The first time i downloaded it it was all a mess on my desk top and i had to make a folder to put everything in it. So after the new one was installed i deleted the file i made to organize the first installation. So pretty much all i have is the new install, nice and neat with all the files there. but still the error :\

Upvote 0
yeah i did but when the new one installed it automatically put itself in its own file nice and neat with all the folders there. The first time i downloaded it it was all a mess on my desk top and i had to make a folder to put everything in it. So after the new one was installed i deleted the file i made to organize the first installation. So pretty much all i have is the new install, nice and neat with all the files there. but still the error :\

I dont know what to tell you but to shoot yourself lmao jk. Nah, but for real, im out of troubleshooting for you :(

Upvote 0
Why are we not stickied yet? :D:thumbup:

Sorry :eek: Added.

Do me/us a favor and message either Pnut, Gbiggie or Myself when you have a MOD/Theme/ROM/Guide etc etc etc to add to the ATR. Anyone of us can edit it. Some times something is over looked since we also try to maintain the ATR's in more then one forum. (I mean I even forget to put my own stuff in there. Ask Gbiggie how long it took and how many pages he went back to find my black chrome theme to add it Ahaha) Thanks!

Upvote 0
Sorry :eek: Added.

Do me/us a favor and message either Pnut, Gbiggie or Myself when you have a MOD/Theme/ROM/Guide etc etc etc to add to the ATR. Anyone of us can edit it. Some times something is over looked since we also try to maintain the ATR's in more then one forum. (I mean I even forget to put my own stuff in there. Ask Gbiggie how long it took and how many pages he went back to find my black chrome theme to add it Ahaha) Thanks!

Freeze frame of Su and I doing a jumping high five with upbeat 80s music playing!

Upvote 0
i wanted to remove my location icon and my alarm clock icon while still having them on so after i deleted them i was left with blank spots where they should be. this guide helped me get my icons back to where they needed to be!
screenshot-1347238488995.png

Reactions: V SuperUser V
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones