• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Videos Close themselfs

Cessle

Lurker
Dec 14, 2011
Have tried looking over the internet to see if this is an issue generally or just me and I have done something silly. Been running a nexus one since march this year and also had a desire from febuary this year as well although had to give it back as it was a company phone.

I enjoy watching iplayer and tvcatchup.com via my phone and both worked fine on my desire but now having to use my nexus one for it and randomly after 2 secs to maybe a few minutes the video will just close and drop me back to the iplayer screen or tvcatchup site and have also tried using the mx video player and have the same issue with that.

Was running the extreammod version of cyangen but have also tried the nightly build of cycangen 7 and still have the same problem.

Would like to avoid having to completely flatten my phone if possible currently and starting again as its down time that is really needed for it being alive whilst job hunting.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones