• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Vignette or Camera Zoom FX?

i like vignette better too. getting a good effects app was a top priority for my evo as im quite obsessed with photography and enjoyed camera bag on my iphone.

one thing that is a deal breaker for me on a lot of these photo apps is the lack of ability to import photos into the programs to apply effects. (i find that the best pics come from the default camera app, unless anyone has any suggestions...)

picsay pro, and vignette both offer that option and have plenty of effects and corrections to keep a user happy.

that 15min refund rule is CRAP.
sry to hear it, MM...
your screen name is awesome btw ;)

Upvote 0
I would personally go with Camera Zoom FX. Not only does it have a more intuitive interface, but it has realtime zoom preview and overall better pictures.

I like that you can download as many extra packs as you like - I am also enjoying the composite packs like the poster above.

Worth a play with quad mode, stable shot monitor, etc.

The only thing I would like to see in the app is more settings for the various effects - for example, the fisheye effect is a little heavy for my liking.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones