• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] any way to flash back to stock ?

TronXiix

Jul 7, 2013
Michigan
No root access and stock recovery I'm stuck on that. Cant flash anything on recovery mode. Verification failed everytime I try flash something. Had problem when I had old slim rom from this post before MD2 came arrive. I've accident update and gave no root access and went from cmw 6 to stock recovery :( I'm soo stuck on that problem

No root access and stock recovery I'm stuck on that. Cant flash anything on recovery mode. Verification failed everytime I try flash something. Had problem when I had old slim rom from this post before MD2 came arrive. I've accident update and gave no root access and went from cmw 6 to stock recovery :( I'm soo stuck on that problem

Bro, almost half of all the posts on the current forum page are yours... I know you are having trouble, but everything you've asked so far has already been explained in earlier forum posts. Please read through them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones