• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Virgin Mobile HTC Desire 510 Memory Issues

Springer00

Lurker
Jul 28, 2014
I have a Virgin Mobile HTC Desire 510 for only a couple months and am already encountering insufficient memory issues when I want to update an app (Chrome, etc). I've already set the SD card to be the default for saving anything, is there anything else I can do? When I go through the list of apps almost none of them allow me to move them to the SD card.

Has anyone had any luck resolving this issue?

I have a Virgin Mobile HTC Desire 510 for only a couple months and am already encountering insufficient memory issues when I want to update an app (Chrome, etc). I've already set the SD card to be the default for saving anything, is there anything else I can do? When I go through the list of apps almost none of them allow me to move them to the SD card.

Has anyone had any luck resolving this issue?
My friend has a Moto E and one other friend has a Samsung Galaxy low end phone they purchased from Boost Mobile. Guess what? They are two different models that have the same memory issues like yours. Sounds suspicious. How can a phone have low space when updating apps in Google Play if your phone isn't full of downloaded apps? THIS IS A QUESTION TO ASK GOOGLE! I know people who have gone to Boost Mobile because they couldn't resolve the problem or they had you return it to the manufacturer to see if they could fix it or troubleshoot the phone. Do you call the latter part customer service? I don't...Is this a Sprint problem or is it how they provision cell phones on to their network? Keep investigating because something is not right.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones