• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile/Sprint] Let's get the ball rolling!

HaTrEd360

Android Expert
Aug 18, 2012
Ahhh. Just like from the Optimus Elite forums. I had that phone from when they had cwm barely and just stocks roms on GB. Now they have Cm10.

Now I'm on this phone and cwm now works to a good enough state to install things and it be reliable for restores and backups. Whose gonna start making roms for this bad boy! We gotta attract some developers, I don't think this phones gonna be hard to work on due to it already being pretty damn near perfect on stock like it is.

With that being said... Let's get the ball rolling ;) Any devs out there?? I'm willing to be a tester, I check back here every single day, and I don't have much to do in the day so I'd be able to test almost all the time. Start pm'ing devs everybody and try to attract someone to this phone!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones