1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

VM Upcoming Phones 2013

Last Updated:

1. Carlos0903

Carlos0903 New Member

Any ideas, what new phones virgin mobile might get? How soon? LTE?

Advertisement
  2. mogelijk

mogelijk Well-Known Member

From what some have posted, and from various websites, it appears as if LTE based phones will be released in the first quarter of next year with some people speculating it may be in January. There are reports the first Android LTE phone will be the Samsung Galaxy Victory, and probably the iPhone 5 will be released by Virgin about the same time.
  3. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

If it is the Victory, that would be a disappointment. That phone, from the reviews I've seen, is just a so-so phone.
  4. xInterlopeRx

xInterlopeRx Well-Known Member Developer

I own the Victory on Sprint and I really like it. It gets great battery life, nice resolution, fast and smooth. My ONLY complaint is that it has limited internal storage. Other than that, it's like a Mini GS3.
  5. coco3133

coco3133 Well-Known Member

Iphone 5,victory, and most likely 3to 4 other low end phones
  6. jae_63

jae_63 Well-Known Member

I hope to see a good slider phone which is a significant step up from my optimus slider. The Rise looks like a great value, but reports of its instability make it less attractive for owners of optimus slider phones, which are rock solid.
  7. 24twentysix

24twentysix Active Member

From Phonedog:
  8. coco3133

coco3133 Well-Known Member

So a Evo V with lte and a one v, just cheaper.
  9. nfs13epic

nfs13epic Well-Known Member Contributor

Just give us the EVO LTE already or a custom lte Evo for vm. I wouldn't mind a LTE EVO 3D but with better battery life.
  10. Kamau

Kamau Well-Known Member

That's what I'm talking about. Words like "limited" and "mini" are not exactly the words I want associated with my phone. Functionality is important for me, but also is looks. When I pull out a phone, I want it to make other phones around me commit suicide.
  11. g01851

g01851 Well-Known Member

Likely to never happen with a VM phone... just sayin ;)

You get what you pay for... and the fact they never have 'leading edge' phones.
  12. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

Bleeding edge
  13. Carlos0903

Carlos0903 New Member

Do y'all think the gs3 could be coming to VM anytime soon?
  14. mogelijk

mogelijk Well-Known Member

Not soon, probably not until after the GS4 has been released; so summer at the earliest and very likely next fall -- if VM gets the phone.
  15. Firewill10

Firewill10 Well-Known Member

Just saw a commercial vm has the galaxy s2 now
  16. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Had that for a few months now.