1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Vodafone

1. Wayne Ridgway

Wayne Ridgway Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I need your help I have a galaxy s4 on a Vodafone contract but atm I'm a high priority cos I'm not getting what I want and Vodafone has seid there is a error in my contract. I'm really a unhappy customer but I think I'm going to end the contract on Wednesday because they need 7 days legally to fix and make me happy. But if I cancel the contract. Will I keep the phone as it anit my fault in the first place?

Advertisement
  2. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

In a word... No!

The phone is not legally yours until the contract has ended. Up to that point, you are effectively leasing it from them and they can demand its return or blacklist the IMEI no: to render it unusable.
  3. Wayne Ridgway

Wayne Ridgway Well-Known Member

But why should they have the phone back when I had a s3 then paid