• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi everyone I need your help I have a galaxy s4 on a Vodafone contract but atm I'm a high priority cos I'm not getting what I want and Vodafone has seid there is a error in my contract. I'm really a unhappy customer but I think I'm going to end the contract on Wednesday because they need 7 days legally to fix and make me happy. But if I cancel the contract. Will I keep the phone as it anit my fault in the first place?

Hi everyone I need your help I have a galaxy s4 on a Vodafone contract but atm I'm a high priority cos I'm not getting what I want and Vodafone has seid there is a error in my contract. I'm really a unhappy customer but I think I'm going to end the contract on Wednesday because they need 7 days legally to fix and make me happy. But if I cancel the contract. Will I keep the phone as it anit my fault in the first place?

In a word... No!

The phone is not legally yours until the contract has ended. Up to that point, you are effectively leasing it from them and they can demand its return or blacklist the IMEI no: to render it unusable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones