• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voice Commands - specific questions...

I have the Note 3. I am going to be a trucker. My phone will be mounted on my dash. I won't be replying to texts but if an important message comes through, that may require an exception I would like to be able to do a quick reply via voice. If I have a proper headset, is there an app that I can say "text so and so" or "reply to last text" or something without having to touch my handset?

Thanks for your help, guys!

Its on your phone already. Its called s voice. You also have a option to put your phone in drive mode. In this mode. Every text and call will be read out to you. You can then reply. You should have a little book that came with your new phone. You might want to read that..its all in there. Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones