• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voice quality

You can change that yourself w/o sprint.

No offense guys, but let's keep this on topic for the OP.

I see that. I was thinking about some more complex call forwarding for which one would require some assistance.

Back on topic; I came to the Hero from a 'berry Curve which was an excellent phone as far as voice quality. The Hero rivals the Curve for voice quality.

Upvote 0
Yes, I can say I hear just fine and when I first got the HERO I asked all who I called and received favorable responses that my voice was crystal clear.

The visual Voice Mail has some issues for sure, but the original dial in voicemail is still there too for all those who don't like the visual stuff. The Visual just provides a "menu" or "list" based random access to messages with no need to listen in order, it's a nice trade off sacrificing some sound quality for the menu access to messages, just my opinion.

:cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones