• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

vudu new 'cloud' should i buy or not?

nshortri

Feb 9, 2012
I sold my samsung tab at&t last week and preordered last wednesday the samsung tab 2. I havent got it yet from amazon and I am not familiar with the wifi model. So I am going to ask you this question.

Does samsung tab 2 have a Vudu app? Vudu has released a new cool way to store your blu ray or dvd. The company said that it is 2 dollars to store the blu ray or dvd to their cloud. Is it worth the money? Is there a better way to store my blu ray movie collection? I am planning to use it to watch movies on the airplane to vegas in the middle of May.

EDIT: i realized that vudu doesnt have an app supported but is there a way to watch those blu ray movies on the tablet?

Thread update:

I dont know what best buy was talking about but i can't transfer a movie to tablet. Do I need to buy dvd or blu ray ripper to convert the movie into a file? Put the file on micro sd card? What about those digital copies that are sometimes included with blu rays? Can i put those digital copies on tablet?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones