• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help VZW Visual Voicemail :::: help!

Hey guys I've done endless trial and error trying to figure this out. I want to upgrade to 2.2 but I keep losing my visual voicemail feature. I even tried backing up with Titanium and restore but it didn't work. Does anyone have a solution on how I can reinstall visual voicemail after a DL30 flash? I'm using the full feature DL30 (DL30-leak.zip) .... ANY THOUGHTS????? :thinking:

Hey guys I've done endless trial and error trying to figure this out. I want to upgrade to 2.2 but I keep losing my visual voicemail feature. I even tried backing up with Titanium and restore but it didn't work. Does anyone have a solution on how I can reinstall visual voicemail after a DL30 flash? I'm using the full feature DL30 (DL30-leak.zip) .... ANY THOUGHTS????? :thinking:

Most of us just use google voice. Does same thing as visual voice mail but better and more and free to boot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones