• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [UNOFFICIAL][d320n d325 ms323] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1

M

Member1771050

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png
* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png
* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png
* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

In second post

Other_Info.png
* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png
* PAC-ROM Team *

* vm03 *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Changelog:
- Fix manual network search and select
- HW composer props for 8610
- Memory perfomance optimizations
- Fix CVE-2015-1465, CVE-2014-8160, CVE-2014-9683, CVE-2015-1420, CVE-2014-8173, CVE-2014-4943, CVE-2014-0196, CVE-2014-3153 vulnerabilities in kernel
- Fixed NFC (d320n)
- New GPS HAL lib's
- Enable KSM
- Performance profiles
- New Adreno libs (userspace 3D drivers) - up to 20% faster 3D
- Reduced minimal system size for resized partitions
- Fixed Bluetooth mac address
- Fix in audiorouting (mic and headpnones)
- Theme manager bug fixed
- Initial beta release

Bugs:
- Camera and flash for ms323
- SystemUI force closes on some ms323 devices
- Versions other than d320, d320n, d325, ms323 might have their own bugs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
LOVE it! Only bugs noticed so far is, web pages load realllllyyyy slow. Any fixes for anything, feel free to shoot them in my direction and I will test. From now on I am running PAC LP!! :) come on @crutchcorn you know you want to
Nah, not at the moment. ;) Without Xposed on my side, I just have to hold out until more things are being worked on. I know how amazing and such it is, this is just my main phone and I want something that I personally would want to use as a DD ;)

Reactions: DevMyAndroid
Upvote 0
You guys crack me up. So I used jrummey's ZIPme app to make a net.sh / smanager zip. Idk if that interests anyone but I tested it on my ms323, flashed newest and then rebooted and flashed my zip and it worked perfect. I'm downloading pacpop or lolliman or this ROM when I walk to Starbucks or macdonalds

Flashable!
5.0 data workaround
(Fixes mobile download issue of net.sh and smanager only...brah...)

https://mega.co.nz/#!zwMCyToS!7w2C7FJZliyMRWmvonbLUwT4FGdhugc9U7c0dUZIHeI

Only verified for ms323™ lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You guys crack me up. So I used jrummey's ZIPme app to make a net.sh / smanager zip. Idk if that interests anyone but I tested it on my ms323, flashed newest and then rebooted and flashed my zip and it worked perfect. I'm downloading pacpop or lolliman or this ROM when I walk to Starbucks or macdonalds

5.0 AOSP data fix brah....

https://mega.co.nz/#!zwMCyToS!7w2C7FJZliyMRWmvonbLUwT4FGdhugc9U7c0dUZIHeI

Only verified for ms323™ lol

We've had that fix for a while now, I don't know where you got your information :p

The earlier bugfix: http://androidforums.com/threads/un...0-d320-d320n-d325.893621/page-17#post-6851756

Upvote 0
LOVE it! Only bugs noticed so far is, web pages load realllllyyyy slow. Any fixes for anything, feel free to shoot them in my direction and I will test. From now on I am running PAC LP!! :) come on @crutchcorn you know you want to

Nah, not at the moment. ;) Without Xposed on my side, I just have to hold out until more things are being worked on. I know how amazing and such it is, this is just my main phone and I want something that I personally would want to use as a DD ;)

I understand crutch :) In the end, this is in alpha stage and is not meant to be daily driver by pac-devs (although I use it) :D

Upvote 0
Sooo... We can't do anything about it?
Please don't be disrespectful. He didn't have to make this rom and vm03 is doing all he is for free and without the device even. They're trying their best and there's no reason to keep asking. So for now, go check out firmware C or whatever, and stop harrasing.

Reactions: devilschild26
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones